A Global Giving Movement | November 27, 2018
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
One of the best ways to get involved is in your own community. Why not start with NAMI Central Virginia?
The holiday season can be troublesome for those affected by serious mental illness and also those who have suffered a loss of a loved one to suicide. Giving Tuesday is a great opportunity to empower those in need, and there are a variety of ways to do so!
- Make a direct donation to NAMI CVA by clicking this button
- Contribute a modest gift ($5 or less) at our upcoming December 11th Holiday Party
- Make recurring donations monthly for less hassle!
- Take advantage of your company’s employee giving program
- Contribute to the NAMI CVA Endowment Fund to strengthen the organization for the future
- Volunteer for NAMI CVA in one of many important roles!
For more information on the #GivingTuesday movement, please visit https://www.givingtuesday.org/individuals. For more information on how you can help NAMI CVA make a bigger impact, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!